Great Deal on Winter Tires

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itnetpro

We bought the 20" i3 with Rex. I priced the Tire Rack Black winter wheel setup with TPS. Went to one of my local FireStone stores. Not only did they match the $1,650 Tire Rack 19" wheel setup but because I went through them they mounted the wheels for free. Included in the deal is lifetime free mounting and dismounting. Along with this we also were able to use their 6 month no interest offer. Takes the pressure off us to have to lay out $1,700 all at once around the holidays.

FYI, our BMW i3 was the first they ever did but they were perfect! Very good service...

Just a suggestion for anyone out there looking for a deal.

John

What wheels did Firestone use? I asked my usual tire dealer, Discount Tire, if they could put together a winter wheel/tire package but they couldn't find any compatible wheels.

MarkN said:
What wheels did Firestone use? I asked my usual tire dealer, Discount Tire, if they could put together a winter wheel/tire package but they couldn't find any compatible wheels.

I brought them a printout of the Tire Rack setup and they got me the Rial X10 in black. They could have gotten me either. What I think they did is buy from Tire Rack at a professional courtesy discount because they are a dealer and mount them because the wheel, tire and sensor came pre-mounted. Either way I don't care cause they matched the price.

John

Back