It is on order!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oilcooled

My new I3 BEV is arriving the end of October! Much deep thinking before taking the plunge it is replacing a 7 year old Honda jazz hybrid. I have decided not to change my Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi and I also have some classic cars so should have no problem for longer runs. Plug fitted in garage and have solar panels so less guilt if I use the 5.7 hemi occasionally, but I3 will be main car let you know if it is as reliable as a Honda.

Nice! Did you have to order your BEV? When i went looking for one back in August there were none in my state and one only a few states away, and not the color i wanted. I wanted a fluid black Terra world and there was one ready to ship out with every option, so i lucked out. I could of done without the moonroof and Harmon Kardon system i, but now i'm glad it had the upgraded sound system.

Funny i also have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Hemi and solar panels on my home :mrgreen:

I ordered on the 6th of July for Oct/Nov delivery. I have ordered a long list of extras as the wait was not a problem no stock cars available in the UK anyway!

Arrived in UK on her way to BMW Cheltenham UK ready for collection Monday 30th October hope it is not raining!
Paul

Arrived at the magnificent new BMW showroom in Gloucestershire UK to collect her, never mind the cars it is worth a visit to use the free café. Greeted by charming Eleri the ever helpful I manager. Eleri stage managed the hand over superbly private area car under silk cover etc etc. cover removed and she was gleamingly beautiful. However the moment was marred somewhat as 4 miles down the road flashing lights came on telling me the tyre pressures were to low and I should stop, managed to return to showroom to be greeted by very embarrassed staff, who wiped her into the service bay and pumped up the tyres for a safe journey home. So much for pre delivery inspection my worry now is what else did they not check?

Back