Order placed!!!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fletch13s

Hi everyone...
my first electric vehicle has now been ordered.

I3s rex in fluid black standard interior, i3 plus pack, pdc front and rear, reverse camera and blue seatbelts.

Now just waiting for BMW to confirm lead time.

Andy
:D :D :D :D :D

Congrats. I went with the new blue color my build date is November 25th. Can’t wait! Now to get a set of 19” winter tires.

fletch13s said:
Hi everyone...
my first electric vehicle has now been ordered.

I3s rex in fluid black standard interior, i3 plus pack, pdc front and rear, reverse camera and blue seatbelts.

Now just waiting for BMW to confirm lead time.

Andy
:D :D :D :D :D

have you seen "Atelier European Dark Cloth Leather" in person? Which part of the seat is leather and which part if cloth? It is very difficult to see in online photos. I don't see blue seat belts in the option list, how do you specify its color? Thanks.

If you think electric the only way is to drive electric not a contraption with motor bike engine 0.6 cc 32 hp you still have to changed oil filters belts exhoust smell in garage maintenance etc and you slower than BEV buy Camry hybrid instead

Lesterbmwi3 said:
If you think electric the only way is to drive electric not a contraption with motor bike engine 0.6 cc 32 hp you still have to changed oil filters belts exhoust smell in garage maintenance etc and you slower than BEV buy Camry hybrid instead
A Camry hybrid uses far more gasoline than an i3 REx and would drive far fewer all-electric miles. I bought a BEV because I didn't want the REx negatives you listed, but many people cannot make a BEV work well in their situations.

Chevy Bolt 238 miles range is your alternative and less $$$ of course BMWI3 is a status for some folks but they don’t know you can’t upgrade battery on Rex only Bev could be upgrade with new longer range battery 114 miles for today but I hope in near future my 2014 model in2022 after my battery will be 8 years old I can upgrade to 200/300 miles with solid state battery with new technology avoiding when my “go cart “became absolute

Back