2015 REx - new owner - windshield issue

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoFo

Hi all,
Great forum. I spent some time researching here before I purchased my CPO 2015 REx last week. Over the weekend, I washed the car and noticed that the body trim around the doors and a pillar trim was not installed correctly. Before I purchased it, I did note that they windshield had been replaced recently. There was a mfg sticker on it before they detailed it.
I'm taking it back to the dealer tomorrow to get it fixed. This explains the sloshing sound in the passenger door panel too...

Congratulations! I have been leasing a 2016 BEV... really loved it, but needed just a tiny bit more battery range for heat on our weekly grocery commute during the winter months... so we just bought a loaded 2015 REX with just over 20K on it. It is a really nice car, but I prefer a full electric.... hoping to pick up a used i3 with more range in about 3-5 years... these are great cars!

My REx spent a week at the dealer - "Your car is ready! We fixed the windshield and body panels. We also detailed the interior to make sure there were no mildew odors." Great I say, I'll be there Saturday morning. I pick up the car - make a right turn out of the dealer lot and am greeted with the same sloshing sound. They didn't drain the water out... And the interior had not been touched.
U-turn and back into the service bay. Ugh.

Back