Proud Australian just picked up a 2017 i3 NO REX

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balimum

Hi Balimum here. My hubby and l just picked up our Platonic Blue i3 and his name is Wal ee. Big move for us as Australia is very behind when it comes to embracing the EV market. Our government has its head in the sand when it comes to anything renewable. We live in the alpine region of Victoria so getting our car home involved an overnight camping trip so we could re-charge overnight. No complaints as we found a sleepy little town with a wonderful camping area that was cheap and they where fascinated about the car. We got there with 12 kms to spare and the next leg of the journey to Myrtleford our home town we had 5 km spare. I was surprised that we felt no range anxiety as the car said we would get there and it did. Anyway we are looking forward to reading up on all things i3 from all you lovers of the car and we are glad to be part of this great community.

Congratulations on your protonic blue i3 ! I looked at the plugshare app and it looks like the closest public charger to you may be in the Chum Creek area (RACV Healesville Country Club). Enjoy your new car!

I am now hoping that someone can help me out about the Tesla Tap. We cant get one in Australia so l was hoping that someone out there knows a company we can buy one from that will post, at our expense to Australia. Would really love the help. Big Cheers

Back