Technical Information

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thanks. This has been posted before. I learn so much from reading thru these documents; technical but interesting if you like that sort of thing.

For example, I did not realize that the BEV has a "restricted drive power" range starting at 4.9% relative SOC. In "restricted drive power" range, the performance of the drive train is reduced due to the low state of charge of the high voltage battery. The heating and air-conditioning system is switched off here. Furthermore, I did not know that the ECO PRO mode had an adjustable speed range from 50 mph to 81 mph (80-130 km/h).

Maybe I would have found out during the delivery but I tend to doubt some of these details would be understood or conveyed?

Yes very interesting and likewise I never realised that the petrol tank was a, sealed pressurised aluminium tank with a 9 LITRE CAPACITY!

jackt said:
I do have a full copy of these too, incase they get pulled from that site...
I'm trying to download now from bimmerfest.com and the downloads are not responding. Could you please post them here?

--Steve

Back