Deleting destinations?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwilson4web

Hi,

I have some useless destinations in the navigator. I can see them but don't know how to delete them. For example, I entered my home address, 9011 Randall Rd, Huntsville, AL, but the map shows it two houses down. Using a GPS reading on the driveway, the accurate destination shows 9035 Randall and driving home it announces this address arrival correctly.

I went through the built-in manual while getting a fast charge and could only find how to add a destination. There was nothing about how to delete them from the navigation list.

Can someone point me to the 'delete destination entry' steps for the navigator?

Answer: Youtube video showed how to use the "Option" button at the bottom right of the rotary dial. Select the destination; push "Option"; select "delete", and; depress rotary dial to delete. Pushing "Option" while over "delete" does not work.

Bob Wilson

Bob Wilson I had the same problem. Delete them in the connected drive mobile app. Then they will disappear.

Glassjaw said:
Delete them in the connected drive mobile app. Then they will disappear.
My BMW Connected app showed only 4 destinations but iDrive had many more. I deleted some of them using iDrive's destination delete function as bwilson4web described.

Back