Technical documentation

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroom

Where can I download the technical documentation for the car? Information on maintenance and repair, as well as wiring diagrams.

Thank you. But there are no periods of maintenance. What is the period for doing it. Who can throw such a table?

stroom said:
Lay out all maintenance intervals for BMW i3 (REX is not needed!).
Instead of written maintenance schedules from the past, I believe an i3 displays the maintenance it needs based on conditions or time intervals (e.g., brake fluid changes every 2 years). Fortunately for a BEV, that maintenance is minimal.

While there are some things based on time intervals, many of the maintenance items on modern cars are based on the computer assessment, or condition based services as BMW calls it. When the car was delivered, I think it also included a small pamphlet that laid out the required maintenance. I haven't looked for a long time as it has been under warranty, and the dealer took care of things as needed. That pamphlet is titled: Service and Warranty Information Booklet. If you don't have it, you can probably get one from the dealer.

Back