Kick mats (to protect back of front seats)?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rybhen

Hi,
I'm looking to buy kick mats or seat covers to protect back of the front seats from scuffing (by children kicking or resting their feet on them).
Could anyone recommend some kick mats that would fit nicely and securely on the back of the i3's front seats?
As the i3's front seats have integrated headrests and are rather thin and narrow, I'm not sure the standard kick mats that are designed to attach around headrest poles would fit and stay on.
Feedback much appreciated.
Thanks!

Rybhen said:
Hi,
I'm looking to buy kick mats or seat covers to protect back of the front seats from scuffing (by children kicking or resting their feet on them).
Could anyone recommend some kick mats that would fit nicely and securely on the back of the i3's front seats?
As the i3's front seats have integrated headrests and are rather thin and narrow, I'm not sure the standard kick mats that are designed to attach around headrest poles would fit and stay on.
Feedback much appreciated.
Thanks!

hey,
bought these: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00CHT79O2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
had to add few inches to the top strip (belt?) to make it working though as they are meant for the removable headrests.
cheers

Back