Coding I3

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magic77

Just about to start coding my i3 having done a bit for the f30 I have.

Few areas I still cant find and wondering if anyone can help are

auto mirror fold on door close. (no need to hold button)

change wiper speed on auto settings as find them way too slow even on faster setting

has anyone managed this

thanks

I'm not aware of an option to make the mirrors fold out or in when you open/close your door, but if your good with them doing this when you lock or unlock the car then thats possible. Here are all of the mirror notes I have in my coding notes.

BDC_BODY

Close windows, sunroof & mirrors from key fob:
3056 KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB (Comfort Access ONLY) Set to: aktiv 00
3110 ASP_BEIKLAPPEN Set to: aktiv
3110 ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN Werte=01
3110 ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN Werte=01

Set Mirror Fold Delay Time
3056KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN Werte=00
3056 -> Komfort_Schliessen -> Werte=xx
This setting sets the time to wait after you hold down the key fob or comfort access before the windows will roll up and mirrors fold.
Werte=00 - Close immediately, note if you set this to 00 you cannot lock the car without the windows rolling up and mirrors folding.
Set to: wert_01 Werte=0F (Default)
Werte=xx - Any other value (in hex) for the delay, in 100ms. (For instance setting 05 will be about a half a second, and allow you to lock without rolling and folding by pressing for less than half a second)
**I used 03 instead of 00 incase I ever want to lock the car with the windows down, 03 is about the same as a medium press on the other buttons, I count to 3 or release when I hear the mirrors start folding in
3056 -> Komfortschliessung_FB -> Aktiv (This is done above for roll up from key fob)
3110 -> ASP_Beiklappen_BEI_Komfortschliessen -> 1 (This is done above for roll up from key fob)
3110 -> ASP_Ausklappen_Nach_Komfortschleissen -> 1 (This is done above for roll up from key fob)

BDC_BODY -> 3056 PWMaster, 0F -> KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_PA (Closing over comfort access)
Set to: aktiv Werte=00 Enable (Default)
Set to: nicht_aktiv Werte=01 Disable
Enabling this will enable closing over comfort access
(Note this value is backward, 00=enable, 01=disable)

Also, some coding is discussed in this thread http://www.mybmwi3.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1616 though it does get off topic for quite a bit.

Back