TEXAS i3 owners in the AUSTIN area

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filmfreelancer

Hello All,
I work in the film/video industry in Dallas, predominantly in the Locations Dept., however I'm currently assisting my Picture Car Dept. associates on an Alfa Romero TV commercial being filmed in Austin this Thursday, July 30th. Picture Cars is having a difficult time locating any BMW i3 owners in the Austin area for this multi-national TV commercial. If anyone is interested in showcasing your i3 for a day on a TV commercial and getting paid for doing so, please send me a private message or reply to this post.

Thanks

Hello - I have a 2014 i3 BEV. I'm going out of town tomorrow through Friday and would consider loaning my car for the duration if you're interested. If you need me to be there, that wouldn't work for me.

Contact me at [email protected] or 512-992-8677 if this may be helpful.

Hi sent a pm,
I have a 2014 white terra world with 20" wheels. Car is available for friday in austin. Sent you a pm as well.
Thanks,
marc

I live in Austin. I purchased a 2015 Base i3 this week. The three year Leases are coming back and the low mile 2015s are selling fast.

Back