REX quote today.....fuel cost?????

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxbrownie

Had a quote today for a REX to be reg before end of year (1500 dealer contribution) and on the "extras" along with delivery etc is a total for fuel...........£60 :shock:

I had no idea petrol had increased in cost that much since this morning at ASDA when I filled up..........£30 a Gallon? :D

How can they charge sixty beer tokens when the tank just hold 2 gallons? I shall ask of course..............

My supplying dealer added the same £60 to the invoice but was waived when I brought it to their attention. I suspect it was bundled up in the standard "on the road" charge that BMW dealers apply to all new car sales. Your experience makes me wonder 9 months on how many REx (and even BEV) owners (or more likely leasing companies) have been caught. Bit naughty.

I just bought a preowned i3 from a BMW dealer in Toronto Ontario Canada to be shipped to British Columbia and was charged $90 for fuel charge for Rex. I complained and was told that the software would not allow them to remove the $90 charge! Really just an additional sales fee to dealer. I was able to get them to remove the ride green certified fee of $399 whatever that is... So at least a partial win. :? :?

Cdni3 said:
I just bought a preowned i3 from a BMW dealer in Toronto Ontario Canada to be shipped to British Columbia and was charged $90 for fuel charge for Rex. I complained and was told that the software would not allow them to remove the $90 charge! Really just an additional sales fee to dealer. I was able to get them to remove the ride green certified fee of $399 whatever that is... So at least a partial win. :? :?

How come you shipped from Toronto, are there no BMWi dealers in BC?

Back