Damn drivetrain issue

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyZ

Welcome to Drivetrain club i was thinking having seen that message first time ((( Before, i read a lot about...
Here it is my one: Drivetrain check soon. Possible to continue jorney. Have the problem checked by Service.

It has gone when i back in the two hours. But light again two days later. And every time went when i leave a car for a few hours. But now, i have a pleasure to read it each time when unlock a car.

I have to say, my i3rex 06.2014, 20000km covered. A Rex uses seldom, maybe once a week for 10-15km to reach home when had a lot of deals during a day.
Nevertheless, the car hasn't any problems. Rex is working as usually.

I left a car to the officials. BMW does not sell i3 in Ukraine but they have just one certified guy at last. It has been taken two days that call me and say it requires to replace high voltage cable and main generator. And of course, it is paid as a car was imported from US.

In fact, i have more questions to them then answers...

Any your ideas, friends, who are good in this kind of problem are too appreciated.

Back