New i3 BMW connected Drive issue

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okinos

Hello,

looking to some insight to a resolution. I've just gotten my i3 and I live in Bermuda. The company who sold it to me has connected drive in their brochure online and listed as a feature with the car. I have now purchased the car and i cannot get access to connected drive. I've gone back to the dealer and they seem unaware of the feature or how to use. (i know..i know). Hence my frustration

The only option available under connected drive is Your service, which calls the dealer number.

In bermuda our cars are right hand drive, so i've tried registering the car to the BMW.co.uk and it would not allow me to add the vehicle to my connected drive app. I've also tried adding it to the BMW USA connected drive.

Surely there must be some a way to enable the app, I am certain i will not gain access to all its features but setting up profiles, battery status etc.(basic features) i feel i should have access to.

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can come to a favorable resolution?

Thanks in advanced.

Back