LED light door handles not working nor blue interior lights.

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sipabit

I keep hearing that people's i3's have interior lights that are blue and light up door handles, but I've never seen that on mine. What am I missing? I have a 2016 with Deka World and Parking Assist Package.

The door handles physically do have LED lights as I can see them on there underneath but I've never seen them turn on. Can anyone please help?

sipabit said:
I keep hearing that people's i3's have interior lights that are blue and light up door handles, but I've never seen that on mine. What am I missing? I have a 2016 with Deka World and Parking Assist Package.

The door handles physically do have LED lights as I can see them on there underneath but I've never seen them turn on. Can anyone please help?
Unlock your i3 with the unlock button on your key fob to see the blue! I think it is stupid that they won't come on when using the door handle comfort access to unlock the door, but hey, it's a BMW and they do it the BMW way!

Back