2019 i3

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, double the battery capacity compared to the first iteration.

Sounds good to me :). Maybe when I pay off my "brand-new" 2015 model I'll be able to trade it in for a lease return of 2019/20 model :D

Drivesafe said:
Wow, double the battery capacity compared to the first iteration.

Sounds good to me :). Maybe when I pay off my "brand-new" 2015 model I'll be able to trade it in for a lease return of 2019/20 model :D

That's my plan. Sell or trade my '15 Rex before the CPO warranty expires and pick up a 2 year off lease '19.

That article says that production will begin in November, so I'd expect the car in early January at the earliest. It probably misses the mark to be delivered before Christmas.

Transit time is less than 3-weeks to the east coast, but then, it has to be shipped to dealerships from the port. They tend to wait until there's enough supply to fill at least one unit to each dealership, though, and they may or may not allocate sales to the USA at the start. But, there's hope it may show up before the end of the year. An official release date should be coming soon for the USA.

Back