I am officially now in the BMW i3 ev world club

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Livestrong191

Hi there long time thread stalker ,First time poster.

I just closed on lease 2015 i3 Rex : Capparis White w/BMW i Frozen Blue Accent and 20" wheels fully loaded and will be delivered this week .
$48500 - 11.75% +- = $42800 - $2000 BMW rebate $$40800 - $7500 fed incentive =$33300 lease.

I wanted to put NO MONEY DOWN , not one dime out of my pocket exempt delivery right to my home, so first months payment + taxes+ registration and tag and dealer fee all rolled in out the door 30months , 10000 miles $363

I know people have gotten pretty good deals but I don't think I have done tooooo bad and with no trade in and no cash out of my pocket .

what is the $48500 figure you mention? It looks like a loaded i3 rex has an msrp of $55,345ish

I might have jumped the gun saying fully loaded in the i3 world. Fully loaded to means to me , you have Nav , heated seats, 20inch wheels , satellite radio , keyless entry etc. sorry for the confusion

Interesting to see you doing a good deal. UK dealers are telling me BMW are not discounting a single penny on new cars in the UK (outside of the government grant / EV incentive).

I am holding out for a 2017 - but I was also being told no discounts on the the current model.

Back