Which trim harmonises to which color?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snoop

Hi,

I am just in the final stage of buying an i3. Choosing the right combination of trim and color seems very difficult to me.

I like the pure ionic silver which suits the i3 very well. Suite/tera would definitely harmonise with ionic silver (and even better with platinum silver). However, loft/mega is more futuristic and very appropriate to the i3.
Does loft/mega harmonise to ionic silver? I have never seen both together in reality. But loft's "carum grey" appears a little bit "beige" to me. If so, it would definitely clash to ionic silver which is rather cold and tends to be bluish.

What do you think? Thank you for recommendations!

Snoop

Hi Snoop, I've just been through the same conundrum when I was placing my order.

I saw the Terra / Suite interior in a ionic silver and thought it looked very nice.

The only interiors that appealed to me were the Lodge and Suite ones - but I felt that lodge was a little more of an acquired taste and that Suite might be better for re-sale I ended up going for white exterior with suite interior.

Back