2017 i3 incentives

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzby

Just had an interesting chat with a dealer advising BMW has issued fresh pricing incentives.

The 2017 BMW deposit contribution is £2,700 on the battery-only model and a contribution of £3,100 on the Range Extender. The PCP rate of interest is now 1.3% APR (previously 2.9% APR). The 3 year Service Plan was £375 and has dropped to £239

Lastly, the new low-profile BMW home charge unit has dropped from £610 to £575. .

It's getting very difficult to resist!

Gif said:
PCP was % when I bought. And you can get a home charger installed for a heck of a lot less than one with an expensive BMW advertising logo on it ;)

With the OLEV grant, it's just £75.00 so not unreasonable.

OLEV grant is 75% of price of unit including istallation with a max of £500
Unit will cost you at least £143 but it still has to be installed

wilcovh said:

The current price is £575, and this includes installation. Perhaps it is different for us up in Scotland, but my first Rolec unit was installed by SSE and the price was £1,130 before the grant. Then, they paid 100% of the installation costs.

Buzby said:
wilcovh said:

The current price is £575, and this includes installation. Perhaps it is different for us up in Scotland, but my first Rolec unit was installed by SSE and the price was £1,130 before the grant. Then, they paid 100% of the installation costs.

Are you aware you can get a top-up grant from the Energy Saving Trust to install your charge point completely free? We got ours done last month by jorro.co.uk and OLEV paid £500 with the rest paid by EST. There are details of how to apply for this grant on the Jorro website.

Back