Want to get out of my i3 Rex lease

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants to assume my lease only BMW financial Fee $500 tranfer fee , NO Down Payment NO upfront money. Just monthly $364 a month (no taxes , no nothing) 19 months left , 883 miles per month or 10 000 year . Current mileage of car after 11months 4700miles.

Car is 2015 white with 20inch wheels , cloth seats and I put legal window tint on all the windows , nothing else special about it.

Pics of the car

3338npi.jpg

be7w2t.jpg

2ywb7yg.jpg

mn13de.jpg

After looking at swap lease.com, your lease numbers seem to be a little higher than the norm. Yeah, some in
CA are way higher.
Some people are offering incentives to take over their lease.

theothertom said:
After looking at swap lease.com, your lease numbers seem to be a little higher than the norm. Yeah, some in
CA are way higher.
Some people are offering incentives to take over their lease.

I have looked at Swaplease and people are asking for there SD money back or there deposits back to get in the car to get those payments.
You tell me what incentive you looking for. Open to ideas.

I'm looking for an effective payment of ~$250 a month. This includes lease payment, $350 lease disposition fee and $600 for new tires at the end.
I don't know if I will be able to hit that goal or not, especially for a REx, but there were some near that on swap lease (sale pending, so somebody else beat me to it).
BTW, nothing wrong with asking for the MSD back. I would bee happy to do that since it's a wash. Or we could include it as part of the incentive.

theothertom said:
I'm looking for an effective payment of ~$250 a month. This includes lease payment, $350 lease disposition fee and $600 for new tires at the end.
I don't know if I will be able to hit that goal or not, especially for a REx, but there were some near that on swap lease (sale pending, so somebody else beat me to it).
BTW, nothing wrong with asking for the MSD back. I would bee happy to do that since it's a wash. Or we could include it as part of the incentive.

Sorry cannot bring it down for to $250 . Wish you luck though.

Back