Can I lease a used 2105 i3 Rex ?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BMW won't lease it to you, but maybe leasing company will?

The details would have to come from the leasing company, as leasing a used car is so variable that you can't just look the info up.

It's possible, but it doesn't help anyone's sales numbers, and residual values are going to be even more difficult to predict than for new ones.

You'll likely find it's better to buy used, or lease a new one.

Thanks
After some more searching, I see BMW has a 0.9% APR on used i3's. I guess i'll have to ask the dealer for the residual, which I expect to be low :cry:

Follow up:
You can't lease a used i3. At least not from BMW. The only exception is an "executive car" that hasn't been titled yet, and those are nonexistent.
Also, I found a new, never titled 2015 at a BMW dealer. I called and you can't lease that one either.
Oh well....

Saw a lease ad for 2017 BMW i3 at BMW Santa Barbara $4207 down 36 month 10k miles per year $279
http://www.bmwsantabarbara.com/finance/lease-finance-offers/

My understanding is you might be able to take over a lease from someone else. But this is not something I've actually researched.

Bob Wilson

I have a 2015 i3 w/range extender that i can transfer over the lease to if anyone is interested for $229 a month for 13 months and with ~23k miles left in Los Angeles area. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

Greetings,
My current lease is coming to an end this month and I'm looking for a BMW i3 REX lease to takeover/assumption ASAP.

Looking to keep payments below $350 per month. Looking for vehicles close the NYC area but willing to transport.

Warm Regards,
Andy

Back