Good deal on 2017 REX?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadower

Hey gang! My 2014 i3 REX lease is ending this week and the recall is nearing the end, and after searching around there's no other electric vehicle that really matches what I want. I got this deal quote from southern California BMW dealer and wanted to get your thoughts on if it was a good price?

2017 BMW i3 REX
Parking package
Harmon Kardon audio
Giga World interior
Turbocord charger

MSRP $54,095
Selling price $48,935
Lease for 30 month, 10,000 miles per year with $2000 due at signing (lease credit $7500 plus $2000 loyalty credit)
Monthly payment is $359.41 plus tax
Monthly payment tax included is $393.55 all in

Seems pretty competitive to me, but always appreciate other's thoughts! Wasn't sure if the price will dip more because of the recall.

Thanks!

Seems like your payment should be lower than that.
Rebates, money factor and residual are set. Negotiate the purchase price and check their math.

Seems a bit high to me but we have the BEV, not REX... new 2017 BEV. $49+K msrp (Silver Deka, moon-roof, couple of tech/driver packages). 36m/10K mpy lease. $2K down. Payments $280/m out the door (includes all taxes, reg etc.), picked it up last night.
Deal included handing back 2014 BEV 3 yr lease. No issues with 2014, all we did was put a set of new tires on it.
Dealer took car back and we only had to make sure we had both sets of keys and the original 110v charger (we did) no $'s exchanged.

Back