package confusion

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fritzner

I'm a little confused on this one. It says that it has Driver Assist, Comfort Access, and Back up Camera ... but yet it has the small screen. I wasn't necessarily looking for a REx, but it is a decent price and close-ish. Has everything I want but the larger screen. Which I thought was part of the Tech Package .. but I thought some of those other things mentioned previously were part of the Tech Package ... thus the confusion.

https://cargur.us/kLCD6

are the Tech & Driver Assist separate packages?
And is Comfort Access part of the Tech package?
I know that Tech gives you the bigger screen (which I definitely want), what else is included? Or where can I find that information.

fritzner said:
are the Tech & Driver Assist separate packages?
No, they are one package, but the car ad lists the Parking Assist package and doesn't mention the Tech and Driver Assist package but does list several of the features included in the Tech and Driver Assist package. Yes, this is all rather confusing.

fritzner said:
And is Comfort Access part of the Tech package?
No. For 2014 models, Comfort Access was included with Giga and Tera World trim levels independent of the Tech and Driver Assist package.

fritzner said:
I know that Tech gives you the bigger screen (which I definitely want), what else is included? Or where can I find that information.
The ad includes the car's VIN. Enter this in any of the BMW VIN decoder Websites to get a full listing of what's included on this car. These VIN decoder sites list all the car's features rather than packages.

Back