- SolarCity: purchase at ~$32k (kWh charges of .16 and .11 before and after applying credit)
SunEdison: purchase at ~$33k, financing TBD
California Home Solar: purchase at ~$30k, financing TBD
SunRun: purchase at $24k (includes a Costco discount; financing example has $99 for first 18 months to pay interest, then $117 or $160, if I surrender the tax credit)
Raw numbers, SunRun looks great. I don't understand how they come in so much lower. So a few questions to the community:
- 1) Has anyone dealt with any of the companies above? Pros/cons?
2) How is there this much variation for similar sized systems? (very loaded and general question...)
3) CHS proposed a micro-inverter vs a single inverter; is there a noticeable difference?
4) Any other information which would be valuable to making the decision?