More granularity in Regional discussions

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agj

Hi,

First of all, I want to congratulate once more the Admins of this forum for their excellent work. Mybmwi3 is, by far, the most informative and good-mooded forum I'm active on!

This a suggestion for the Regional Discussions part.
It could be useful to be able to open new topics "inside" each Regional Topic. For instance, currently, if I want to open a Belgium specific thread about BMW dealers, a local EV rally or Belgian insurance companies offerings comparison, I have to open a new topic under the general Local/Regional Discussion forum.
It would be more efficient and user-friendly to open this kind of new topic under "Belgium, Belgïe, Belgique".

Some users already have the good sense of adding a tag "(BE)" to their newly created topic title, which is very helpful. A more granular structure would be particularly handy if the number of market specific discussions is expected to grow alongside with the number of new owners.

The new structure would also help Admins to keep this part of the forum neat and tidy :D

Back