Forum Performance - Thanks Tom!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultraturtle

A few days ago, Tom mentioned that the site would be down for a bit in order to migrate it to a better performing host (or some similar performance enhancement - the post is no longer up).

Just want express my appreciation to Tom for not only creating the site in the first place, but staying on top of performance upgrades to keep it running smoothly as volume increases.

Here's to Tom...

Just like to add my thanks to Tom and Mike for all their hard work. It is a great forum with lots of useful info. It also appears to be one of the most active I3 forums.

Yes - many thanks to Tom & Mike.

Due to poor and rather inscrutable info from BMW - this site has provided an essential service.

Thanks again guys. We are trying to provide the best source of i3 information available here and I think we are doing pretty good with the great participation of the members.

I am also particularity proud of how well behaved everyone is. We have had very little petty bickering and fighting here. Much less than I see in a lot of other forums. Thanks for keeping the discussions civil. You rock!

Back