i3 image in iOS app

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psquare

When I log onto ConnectedDrive.com, the image displayed is identical to my i3. However the iOS app does not display the same image. I've checked this with my dealership and they confirmed that it doesn't display the colour and trim of the car.

I've just noticed that some of other poster's screenshots show red cars etc. Does the iOS app display the car's colours or not?

Thanks.
P

On my Android phone and tablet, the vehicle color depicted is correct. Can you actually talk to your car via the app (i.e., get status, precondition, etc.)? If not, it may take a bit to get your account setup properly.

The boring battleship gray color of my i3 is correct in the U.S. iOS iRemote version, but the wheels are incorrect :)

jadnashuanh said:
On my Android phone and tablet, the vehicle color depicted is correct. Can you actually talk to your car via the app (i.e., get status, precondition, etc.)? If not, it may take a bit to get your account setup properly.

Yes, the rest of the app works as expected, no problems at all. I did mention it to the dealer as a tiny niggle (obviously) and they told me that the app doesn't display any of their demo vehicles with the correct colour either. Therefore they assume that it is not meant to show the actual colour, trim and alloys.

The color/configuration (REX or BEV) is correct but I believe the default is to show the upgraded wheels, not the spoke design for your trim/"world".

Back