My BMW i3 was featured in the news yesterday!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i3marc

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Santa-Monica-Electric-Vehicle-Charging-Station-Park-Arrest-303558101.html

I also talk about it in my blog.

They actually interviewed me extensively but all you see of me is 2 seconds. My Bimmer is featured a little longer.

cool! I think there is something seriously wrong with the cops when they rough a person up and arrest them b/c they were doing something as benign as charging their EV.

No mystery here at all. The cops reacted as they always do when a person of color questions their authority: they respond with violence. In this case since they were Santa Monica instead of LAPD there was just a roughing up to teach a lesson as opposed to being beaten unconscious for the same reason. Just life in America......

WoodlandHills said:
No mystery here at all. The cops reacted as they always do when a person of color questions their authority: they respond with violence. In this case since they were Santa Monica instead of LAPD there was just a roughing up to teach a lesson as opposed to being beaten unconscious for the same reason. Just life in America......

I agree. You just said what I was really thinking. Things really need to change with LEOs.

Back