Plastidipped rims and Aftermarket MTX speakers (update)

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MHspitta

I just plasti dipped my standard rims by myself. What do you guys think of the look? Personally I like it a lot more than the standard color. And I'm thinking of putting some blue Wheel Bands kits on as well very soon.
fodiebh.jpg

5q4zx1w.jpg

I Also have aftermarket MTX speakers in my BMW i3. The newest MTX speakers (2 compo-sets of 16cm) with a compact Pioneer subwoofer. I went to SkyCars in The Netherlands for this mod, they did a awesome job! The sound is great! Even better than the Harman Kardon in my opinion. The price that I paid for the whole system was 1275,- euro's, and I have no regrets.
I5dvjbS.jpg

you only see 1 compo set on the photo with the pioneer subwoofer.

I'm still modding my car, in a few weeks I will upload more photo's of new mods! Hope you guys enjoy!

If you are interested in more photos, just ask!

Looking good.

So that is the sub on the floor? I think I would be ok with that, I wonder if it would fit just behind the console on the floor.

Can you update us on how the Plastidipped rims held up?

I am somewhat debating wrapping vs dipping them...

Also, can you tell us which product you used for the edges of the rims and mirrors?

Thanks!

Just picked up a 2016 with the same colors and wheels. Now that I see what it looks like I will be dipping my wheels as well. Love the updated look.

Back