Made a flyer

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwilson4web

So Friday, I had two strangers ask about my ride. But it is running about one every week or two and often while I'm trying to do something else. So I put together this flyer to leave on the windshield or handout:

flyer_010.jpg

I'm open for suggestions. I did not include the parking assist or cigarette package. Also, I don't like to use vendor specific terms that are not in common usage.

Bob Wilson

Interesting idea. I'm a bit confused though on charge times because the numbers seem a bit conservative. Usually @120v/12a it's 18 hours to full, or about 4-5 miles range per hour charging.

johnnylingo said:
Interesting idea. I'm a bit confused though on charge times because the numbers seem a bit conservative. Usually @120v/12a it's 18 hours to full, or about 4-5 miles range per hour charging.
An old engineering trick, sandbag the numbers. There is a range for any metrics so I decided to use very conservative numbers. Anyone who picks up the flyer and repeat the experiment will be very pleased. But if someone is 'waffling', well a couple of hours on a flyer is not going to have an effect on future leases or sales.

Bob Wilson

Back