Safari 11.0 won't render

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works fine for me as well. Maybe try quitting and restarting Safari, logging out and back in to your account, or rebooting your computer.

If none of that helps, try creating a new account and accessing this Web site using Safari from the new account. If that works, something in your original account is to blame. Safari's preferences under your account in ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Safari.* might be causing the problem. You could quit Safari, move one of these files elsewhere, and restart Safari to determine whether the moved file is to blame. If the problem still exists, move the file back into ~/Library/Preferences and move the next com.apple.Safari.* away temporarily after quitting Safari, and so on.

Good luck!

FYI, Safari 11.0.2 works fine. There was also a Java update. Don't remember exactly when it cleared up.

Did have trouble connecting Saturday night around midnight. Three browsers failed, 'ping' OK, and 'traceroute' OK. Problem cleared up by Sunday morning.

Stuff happens,
Bob Wilson

Back