Weathertech Floor Mats- FRONT & REAR $149 shipped

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deal is still available and I wanted to purchase but it seems that shipping for most people in the thread took forever. Did anyone get their mats yet? How long did it take?

I just put my order in. Will see what happens.
I have weathertech floorliners in my other cars and I love them. Especially if you have kids.

Update: my order was shipped the day after I ordered and arrived 5 days later (California) ::thumbsup::

Just put an order in myself.

Looks like the thread hasn't been bumped since May, so will update after when news cometh'.

Edit:Shipped out next day FedEx Ground and received the day after.
Great Seller! Very happy indeed.

I too ordered two and the discount went through. Item is showing up on Friday for my two i3s, one new and one used.

I am thinking of purchasing a set for my 2014 UK i3, was thinking about cutting out the center section in the front ones and fitting them separately for the front. Should work out with the thick taller edge in the middle section, but after this Weathertech would probably bring out the RHD ones :lol: Got the rear boot liner and is nicely made.

Just ordered! Thank you for the hook up! $149 is amazing! No tax and free shipping to WA. :lol:

Code didn’t work for me either. Is it safe to assume this deal is dead? Any chance we could have a new code?

I would love to order some mats for my i3.

I would like to take good care of it.
Mats would help.

/s/ Tom Milam, Jr.

Curious if anybody knows of any other good discounts going on these mats at this time.

I looked at Weathertech, and a few other similar mats. Then I found Broadfeet mats. They are custom-fit, look way better, waterproof, and easy to clean.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/141830192080

I ordered the Black & Gray, and they look really good. Front and rear are $135.99 with free shipping.

Yeah, call me crazy or impatient, I just got the Weathertech set from Amazon. $227.90

I lean toward crazy! :eek: :lol:

For the record, this link still works with WTFLASH15.

http://www.northamericanparts.com/weathertech/weathertech-digitalfit-floorliner/4456912/i-2025023.aspx

$186.08 shipped.

Going to get them ordered now, as my 2015 arrives this week with the usual lack of decent mats.

Just ordered my Weathertech Floor Mats. Super excited to get these for my i3. I know these are much more durable then carpet mats, and look really nice too !!

Back