Re: Dash Cam Recommendations?

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:55 am

Im also looking for best budget dash cam for audi q3.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 am

After doing some research, it seems the Viofo A119 v2 and the Viofo A119s are popular choices in the sub $100 range with lots of reviews on Youtube. They are more heat resistant during the summer since they both use capacitors instead of lithium batteries and have parking mode feature that should be hardwired using something like the Power Magic Pro (PMP).

The PMP comes with the wire harness and the module. The wiring harness has a accessory wire, constant wire, and a ground wire. For the accessory wire, I plan to use fuse #51, but anyone have a suggestion for the constant wire? The female cigarette socket end will obviously be used to power the dashcam via USB.

UPDATE: I ended up ordering the Thinkware F100 + rear camera + 64 GB + hardwire kit. In parking mode, the unit will actually record 10 sec before and after motion was detected. It will also shut itself off when the battery gets low.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:07 am

So nice that I have found here something to know Cheapest essay writing service to everyone Essay help...

Return to “Modifications & Accessories”