Just brought a 2015 tera world!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordcourier72

Picked it up last night. Drove it over 100 miles home. Rex worked great. I should be installing a lev 2 charger today, as soon as it arrives in the mail.

Here are some pictures. I got my chargepoint charger installed also. I am loving it!
F1t4LL0.jpg

Z6PojZX.jpg

d8QabPt.jpg

Looks great on both sides. I've got the ChargePoint too and appreciate nice and sleek it looks. You'll be pleased to know I've had mine almost a year and have had zero problems and it still looks good as knew despite being outdoors on a westward-facing wall.

So far the charger is working great. The installation and set up was really easy. Do you find that the cost estimate is pretty accurate?

Congrats! I also just got a Tera World a couple of weeks ago. Installed the same charge point charger last weekend as well. Loving the combination so far and I am thrilled with the car!

Enjoy!!

2015%20BMW%20i3_zpsk5o8ntnw.jpg

Nice looking car. I like the darker color. I drove mine to work for the first time today, looking forward to not having to spend $40 a week in gas anymore!

Fordcourier72 said:
Nice looking car. I like the darker color. I drove mine to work for the first time today, looking forward to not having to spend $40 a week in gas anymore!

$40 a week??? Wow I was spending close to $100! I push the EV range to the max with this car with my 100 mile round trip commute every day.

I only drive to work 3 or 4 days a week depending on the schedule. It has been two weeks and almost 1000 miles and i am still loving my i3!

Congrats to both of you! I was super excited when I got my charging station too. Makes the world of a difference from the otherwise 14-16 hour charge using a Level 1.

Exciting stuff!

I'm looking to buy a Rex Tera world w/ driving assist and parking tech.

Curious what key things you looked into before buying? Also what deal did you work out?

Thanks and congrats!
Kevin

Back