A lot easier than I expected it to be. I bought the Vgate Wifi Car2 and Bimmercode. I used a document i found online that showed a list of all the things I could code and wrote down 9 items I wanted to do:
1. Removed the welcome gongs
2. Seatbelt reminder/Sound off for driver
3. Unlock all doors with engine off (single pull handle)
4. Electronics off when door opened
5. Enable Exterior Door handle LED's in Reverse
6. Enable Hold Mode for Range Extender
7. Disable Legal Disclaimers
8. Change i-Drive Animation ///M Logo
9. Alter Range Extender activation to 15%
Out of those 9 items, 8 work flawlessly. The "Alter Range Extender activation to 15%" didn't seem to have any effect. I've been reading through threads on this forum about this and it appears that this is a common issue and that this coding doesn't work through Bimmercode?
Can anyone clarify that for me?