graememwl

How many of you have this "problem"

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:35 pm

This is what most of my Efficiency pages look like.

I guess I suffer from PbFt... :D

Nyken

Re: How many of you have this "problem"

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:26 pm

I think this means you accelerate poorly.

;)

PS My commuting efficiency numbers typically are in the 3.5 range. So you must be doing something right.
2017 i3 Rex, Juicebox Pro 40

Tacfoto

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:35 am

I think this mean you accelerate awesomely! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously the car's evaluation of me is not my primary concern. As some people are replacing rear tires at 10K miles, I think other may be accelerating awesomely as well.

DigitalEl

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:40 pm

Four months in, I've mostly stopped looking at those stats every day. Sometimes I can be super-careful and score a 2.5 or 3. Other times, I'm not thinking about it at all and get a 4 or 4.5. Here in Phoenix, almost every trip involves some high-speed freeway driving, so my acceleration numbers are always 1 or 2 stars, even if I stay in the right lane and put the cruise on just above the speed limit. I'll likely never see a 5.

And major peeve with the app. Say you're doing an across town trip where you really would want to see your stats. Say you drive from your home, across town 30 miles, then stop for a coffee. After your coffee, you continue another 3 miles to your final destination. You open the app to check your stats -- and they're only for that last, 3 mile leg, with no way to see previous trip stats. I've used the feedback option in the app to ask them to address this.

Return to “General / Main i3 Owners Forum”