Satnav Destination entry from phone contacts

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electricvirgin

I have just got my i3 and have a curious issue.

I wanted to enter my own address and decided to use the entry from phones contact list. This seemed straightforward but when i hit ok my address appeared as Ukraine, not good as i live in Surrey in the UK! Has anyone else had this issue? I shall enter manually i think.

Also does anyone know how to get playback from the USB stick to be random rather than alphabetical, probably very easy but only had it a few hours.

Loving the car, lots of fun.

electricvirgin said:
Also does anyone know how to get playback from the USB stick to be random rather than alphabetical, probably very easy but only had it a few hours.
Assuming you got the highest tech package, just charge up the flux-capacitor and set the destination time randomly after each song to hear the playlist randomly. :lol:

electricvirgin said:

Select your music source and click the Options button. The Random option should be selectable.

electricvirgin said:

I wanted to enter my own address and decided to use the entry from phones contact list. This seemed straightforward but when i hit ok my address appeared as Ukraine, not good as i live in Surrey in the UK! Has anyone else had this issue? I shall enter manually i think.

Loving the car, lots of fun.

Thanks for the laugh! Stick with ENGLAND!

Back