Distance since last charge is always the last trip

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lufiszobor

Hi,

Using the Android Connected app, on the eDrive page there are the data of the last trip. It's okay. But for the last panel "Electric Distance Driven (since last charge)" displays the distance of the last trip only, not the sum of the trips since the last charge. Is it a bug in the app? How could we get the real, accumulated distance since the last charge?

thx,
Laszlo

I just took a look on my Android phone, and the BMW Connected app is showing me 46.1 electric miles driven since last charge, which is about right for the current 65% SOC on my 2017 REx. My last two trips were about 3 miles each today. I have version 6.3.1.6157 of the app and a OnePlus 7T phone. I last charged up my car yesterday afternoon, to 100%, on a level 2 charger.

In other words, I don't see the problem that you do with my combo of phone, app, and car.

I have a similar issue. I believe the best distance since last charge showing on my phone app is the very first charge when the car was new. It has never updated since then even though the total mileage has been higher many times. How do I fix this? Is this a BMW issue or a phone app issue?

Thanks for help with this!

Jeff

If you drove to work, then home and charged regularly...the distance since last charge would likely be nearly identical...hard to say what's going on for sure.

Is the total mileage in the app incrementing? What does it say the last update was? That should constantly be changing.

Back