BMW Apps

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkH

A friend has a Nissan Leaf and showed me a screen from his LeafSpy app.
It showed a really useful table of metrics from each of his recent trips - one row for each trip - covering distance travelled, state of charge, energy used and a whole lot of other useful data (teh details of which I can no longer recall).

My question is "Is there a BMW app that gives similar info?"

There’s one called mi3 on the Apple App Store. Never used it, but apparently it can do similar things.

bocabimmer said:
There’s one called mi3 on the Apple App Store. Never used it, but apparently it can do similar things.
I've used the iOS mi3 app which seems similar to the Android Electrified app. It displays instantaneous data about the battery pack as well as charging data. It communicates with an OBD dongle. I don't think that it provides any trip data although there is a setting that allows it to share data with the A Better Route Planner app. I suppose one could drive with mi3 updating battery pack data on the fly, but I've never tried doing that because forgetting to unplug an OBD dongle after parking activates the burglar alarm.

Back