Worthy Warranty Request?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics didn't work for me but in general, if the car is under warranty I would always ask BMW to fix any defect.

BMW will even replace wiper blades under warranty – as long as it's presented to your service adviser as "the windshield wipers are not properly clearing window" (or similar). A simple request for new blades will not be accepted.

frictioncircle said:
Pics didn't work for me but in general, if the car is under warranty I would always ask BMW to fix any defect.

BMW will even replace wiper blades under warranty – as long as it's presented to your service adviser as "the windshield wipers are not properly clearing window" (or similar). A simple request for new blades will not be accepted.

Try the photos again

Ah, those links work.

I've had similar peeling on my 2014, but in a different location. I asked them to fix it but the fix didn't last for long and I dropped the issue.

That said, this car is new to you, yes?

If so, I'd definitely mention this to your Service Advisor.

frictioncircle said:
Ah, those links work.

I've had similar peeling on my 2014, but in a different location. I asked them to fix it but the fix didn't last for long and I dropped the issue.

That said, this car is new to you, yes?

If so, I'd definitely mention this to your Service Advisor.

It's a 2018 but still under warranty.

Update:

Having them fixed next Wednesday. Fully warrantied work. Thought you'd all like to know.

Back