How to download the i3 manual

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnydrim

I am awaiting delivery of my car. And spending way too much time on the forum ;)

Can anyone tell me how to download the manual?

I'm aware this is been discussed in the past but the links don't seem to work.

Process of getting it may be change depending on your country. (You can a location to your profile if you need more specific answers in the future.)

BMW NA has yet to post a PDF version of the manual. Was my expectation since they did so for my E90. Instead, they seem to be relying on the BMW i Driver's Guide apps. There are iPhone and iPad versions in the iTunes store but they require a VIN to launch. Can't speak to other platforms. The page on bmwna.com that usually has links to the owner's manual contains a number of videos instead. Maybe they will help.

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2014/i3/BMWi3/OwnersManuals.aspx

Go down to your dealer and get your VIN, if they can't or won't give it to you, just use the one you copied off of one of their display models while you were waiting....... When your own car arrives delete the app and reload it using your VIN. ;)

Back