Driver restraint system malfunction error.

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the search tool but it seems to be throwing some errors, has anyone had this issue yet? Came out of nowhere yesterday and now displays upon every start up with the red icon also appearing on the "cluster" interface, aside from the obvious issues related to such a notice it doesn't seem to affect drivability any.

33jmuqs.jpg

Will be taking the car in Wednesday to diagnose but wanted to see what the board knew beforehand...

I had my lunch and ipad on the passenger seat today.

Stupid seat belt warning woudln't shut up, even after removing the items from the seat. I had to stop/start the car a few times before it would stop warning me.

/grumble

Mine is in the shop for this now. Took it in and they gave it back to me and the warning came back just as I got to my driveway. Hopefully they will figure it out this time.

I had this too recently and lost the car for 10 days whilst they ordered a replacement "high voltage cable". During this time I had a loan 2014 320d hated every moment driving it. Apart from it's great external looks, it felt slow, noisy, old and cramped on the inside. Really glad to have the Rex back!! :)

Back