Looking for White or Ionic Silver i3 owner NJ/NYC/Brooklyn

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heychad

Hi guys,
I have a fun request for you proud i3 owners in the NYC metro area. I'm shooting a short promotional video for a dental client and we'd love for our dental technician to drive up to a consumer's house in an i3. It's a futuristic service that is like Uber for orthodontic care and the i3 is a perfect fit.

We'd be shooting in front of a house in Bloomfield, NJ a week from today on 12/1 or 12/2. We need just a few shots of the car pulling up to the house and a few shots inside the car showing the technician driving. Up and down a suburban block is all. No long distance or highway driving.

I contacted the dealerships in the area, but they don't really do this sort of thing. I was hoping that someone in the area would be interested in helping us out and being a part of the crew for the afternoon. We'll compensate you of course for your participation and could even give you a cameo if you'd like

Best,
Chad

If it's a 'perfect fit' then why doesn't the dental tech already have an i3?

If customers buy into your advertising story, they're going to be disappointed when the tech turns up in an old chev. lol.

Seems that advertising is often based on white lies.

Cool idea Chad! If I was in your area I'd definitely offer up my car.

As for white lies and advertising the stuff of some very entertaining movies, Truth in Advertising, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go_VtqtxCHY

heychad said:
Hi guys,
I have a fun request for you proud i3 owners in the NYC metro area. I'm shooting a short promotional video for a dental client and we'd love for our dental technician to drive up to a consumer's house in an i3. It's a futuristic service that is like Uber for orthodontic care and the i3 is a perfect fit.

We'd be shooting in front of a house in Bloomfield, NJ a week from today on 12/1 or 12/2. We need just a few shots of the car pulling up to the house and a few shots inside the car showing the technician driving. Up and down a suburban block is all. No long distance or highway driving.

I contacted the dealerships in the area, but they don't really do this sort of thing. I was hoping that someone in the area would be interested in helping us out and being a part of the crew for the afternoon. We'll compensate you of course for your participation and could even give you a cameo if you'd like

Best,
Chad

Hi Chad,

I see you want a white or Ionic Silver one. If you don't find what you want, I'd be happy to let you use my red one. I'm only a mile from you in Montclair. Just let me know.

Tom

Fall2.jpg

It was white before the orthodontic work started, then ... well ... let's just say mistakes were made.

Back