Can't find the USB import option

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranabmwi3

Hello, I'm a new user of the BMW I3 and I have few questions if somebody might please help me.
first of all, does all bmw i3 have the same options? as I can't really find an option to have a full rear view camera. I think mine could only have the parking sensors with no camera.
Second question, I can't seem to find an option to import my music files from the USB to the car. Is it possible that the problem is from my USB or does my car not have this option?
Third and final question, how can I know if my car can cross a range of more than 130 KM within the full charge?

I would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance

my 2014 mega world base car has no back up camera just parking sensors

no music storage option i leave the usb stick installed

i recently did 96 miles with this bev (no rex) on the freeway at 62 mph steady

As with any modern BMW, the i3 can be configured many, many different ways. The exact standard equipment, standalone options, and packages vary depending on your country or region. If you no longer have the paperwork that came with your car when it was new, you can decode the VIN at a number of websites and see the build specs. Just search the phrase BMW VIN decoder.

As to the range question, the answer depends on which model and battery pack you have. The worst case of a BEV with the original 22 kWh pack in theory should manage 130 km. However actual range varies greatly depending on driving style, local geography, and weather.

Back