Errors in the Dec13 brochure (UK)?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m11wlk

Hi,

I noticed that there is a new(er) brochure on the bmw site (Dec 13 instead of Nov 13) and on page 50 it states the following under the 'standard equipment' heading:

"Cruise control with braking function. Maintains a pre-selected distance from the vehicle in front, reacts to stationary vehicles and automatically controls the speed through to a standstill."

Pretty sure it's just more inaccurate information as I can't imagine you get the required magic eye to facilitate this unless you opt for driving assistant plus? It also suggests that the adaptive LED headlights includes 'turning lights', which I think we have concluded isn't really the case.

It's been a while since I posted, but still eagerly following everyone else and enjoying the posts from those of you who already have shiny new cars. About another 7 weeks for me (ordered 29 November, even though I asked my company to order it in September - a painful wait).

Michael

Hi Michael,

Long time no see. I still have your excellent Frankfurt Motor Show photos saved to my HDD :)

Surprised to see that you haven't got your car yet. I think you've been a bit unlucky there, I'm sure there are others who ordered about the same time who have collected by now. I suppose 7 weeks isn't too much longer considering how long ago you started thinking about it.

and, yep, I agree with both of your assumptions about the brochure. It's not the first time they've got things wrong in their marketing bumpf.

Back