Door unlock on stop

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macgreiner

I just had my software upgraded at the dealer to I001-16-03-504. I have the updated E-SYS etc. but I cannot find this anywhere as I had it coded previously:

3040-VAM_UNLOCK_KL150OFF_AFTER_PIA_AUTO_LOCK

Has this been moved? Any thoughts on where to find this?
Thanks.

I had the same problem with both my cars after the March update. The entry is there but cannot be activated - only "nicht_aktiv" is available and Werte=01 does not work either. The only workaround I know of is "Disable Auto-Locking of Doors once begin driving" in HU_NBT or HU_ENTRYNAV - 3000DOOR_LOCK_AFTER_DRIVING_AWAY set to aktiv - this adds a toggle in the doors section in the Settings menu on iDrive and will not lock the doors with speed.

rtanov said:
I had the same problem with both my cars after the March update. The entry is there but cannot be activated - only "nicht_aktiv" is available and Werte=01 does not work either. …
Same here, but it was the November 2015 update that disabled auto-unlock on my BEV after turning off the car.

What does the I001-16-03-504 update address?

Apparently, there were "no significant updates/bug fixes" in the March 2016 update.

http://bmwiforum.bmwusa.com/thread/682/bmw-product-software-update

websterize said:
Apparently, there were "no significant updates/bug fixes" in the March 2016 update.

http://bmwiforum.bmwusa.com/thread/682/bmw-product-software-update

Yes, I skipped the November '15 update mainly because of this issue, but had to do the march '16 because of the mount bolts.

Does unlocking the service menu still work with the new version? Could this anyone with the March update check please? A friend isn't able to access the secret service menu anymore.

DeJay58 said:
Does unlocking the service menu still work with the new version? Could this anyone with the March update check please? A friend isn't able to access the secret service menu anymore.

Works just fine on mine.

Back