My I3 same problem, front axle is noisy-Clonking, 2015 I3 rex 24000Km
BMW service exchange left & right shock absorber and bearings ... noisy ... next time... BMW service speek - noise is normal
Check other bmw ...
0. 2018 2000km quiet CIN - N/A
1. 2018 7000km noise VIN - WBY1Z610907A14662
2. 2018 14000km noise VIN - WBY1Z610807A14278
3. 2018 7000km quiet VIN - WBY1Z610007A14579
4. 2016 33000 km quiet VIN - N/A
https://cloud.itnaklic.cz/itnaklic/inde ... gYdKoDYuMT
It is probably a manufacturing defect that BMW does not recognize for repair.
It's a nice car, but if BMW says it's supposed to have a sound like 15 years old and 400,000 km mileage, I warn new owners before buying.