Any way to mount a fog light on an i3 ?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps using the front bumper opening to screw on an eye for towing - or a front license plate ? Just one fog lamp would help on foggy mornings.

I live in a state that does not require a front license plate.

Thanks

Is there enough room for a thin LED light bar under the front spoiler without scraping the ground?

There is a video on YouTube showing how to install a bigger one that almost completely blocks the air inlets, and I would not recommend that approach.....

Most car manufactures no longer option front fog lights because the modern high-tech headlights make separate fog lamps unnecessary.

Yep. On my Prius, the fog lights did *NOTHING* compared to the main headlights. It took just the right conditions to even verify they turned on from inside the car.

While well designed headlights might limit the usefulness of front fog lights, enabling those already in the rear for others to see you is a big step up in personal safety. It takes a different switch and programming to make them work.

Back