Question about current availability of Enhanced Auto comfort-drive TJA module

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

symonray

Hello all. Does anyone know if the Enhanced Auto comfort-drive TJA module for the BMW i3 is still being sold? The Enhanced Auto website is constantly showing that the module is sold out. If it is still being sold, I think I would like to try it first before the Quidzel module. Thanks.

You have asked this question more than once. What is the fascination with this device over the readily-available Quizdel (and much simpler to install) unit for the same price?

Since every single item on the Enhanced Auto Mods web site is marked as out of stock and the install video of their TJA module was made in 2017, I would assume that the web site owner has lost interest in the business. Feel free to ask them directly, via the contact form at the bottom of this web page:

https://www.enhancedautomods.com/help

The Quizdel module took me about three minutes to plug-and-play install while sitting comfortably in the driver's seat, and required no wire splicing. I can't picture why anyone would want to go with the E-A-M solution and have to muck around in the wiring harnesses.....

I asked the question in this (a separate) post since I received no responses to my earlier post which was buried at the end of a long posting regarding TJA questions.

In addition to being condescending and rude, your response is not helpful. Next time, stop and think before you consider typing a response.

Not sure why you find his response not helpful? He linked you to something that does the same thing for the same price that is available.

Back