All Weather Floor Mats

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMWTim

Has anyone purchased floor mats for their I3? If so where did you get them? Anyone purchase the genuine BMW all weather floor mats?

I would most highly recommend the "WeatherTech" molded plastic mats made for the I3. They fit perfectly and are very easy to clean. Also guarantees that you will not have "spills" of liquids. I do not use the back seats at all so I just bought the one piece that fits over the two front floors and the middle "hump" and used the BMW ones for the back seat area. However, I did also buy the same mat for the back trunk area and it has protected it perfectly over the year of ownership. But, they are expensive.

BMWTim Wrote:

Has anyone purchased floor mats for their I3? If so where did you get them? Anyone purchase the genuine BMW all weather floor mats?

I just ordered my floor mats for my i3 www.weathertech.com I purchased the grey color. Should be here Saturday - Super excited !!

I have the OEM rubber mats. I wouldn't recommend them. They stain and are mostly gray in color, so they look kind of bad when they are used. Black rubber is the way to go.

Check out Max 3D kagu floor liners. It’s the one I ordered (but it’s on back order) other option is weathertech but I never like them since they look so utilitarian. Maybe good for a taxi cab or a truck but I would never put one in any of my cars.

Back